After a bill has been closed or an invoice has been issued, you can:
- Send a copy to the customer's email
- Download it as an Excel file
- Print a copy of the bill or invoice
- Create a rebate if you need to correct the bill
- Reassign the bill to a company (if it's currently assigned to a customer) or a customer (if it's currently assigned to a company)
You can't create bills or invoices with a date in the past, or change their date—if you need to, you'll have to use an external accounting system.
Find the bill or invoice
To find a closed bill or invoice, you can:
Find it in the Bills and Invoices Report
- Go to Main menu > Finance > Bills and invoices.
- Filter the report by: Closed date for bills. Due date or paid date for invoices.
Use the search
Search for the bill or invoice with the unique number assigned to it.