When you receive the terminal:
1. Verify that the box containing the terminal hasn't been opened and that the security seal is intact. The following illustration shows an intact security seal:
2. Open the box. After peeling off the security seal, the residue left behind on the box as well as the seal itself will display the text 'OPEN VOID'.
3. Check the terminal and make sure it hasn't been damaged. If you notice that the terminal or box has been damaged, immediately contact our Customer Support team.
If everything looks good, continue on to the next step.
Step 2: Quickstart your terminal
If the terminal shows a message about boarding or self-boarding, contact Customer Support before you continue with the following steps.
Get your new terminal up and running quickly:
- Connect the power supply to your terminal.
- Connect the terminal to your network.
- Install the paper roll.
- On the terminal, follow any on-screen instructions.
Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to process payments!