Connect your printer to Commander to print reports, registration cards, and more.
To use the printer integration, you'll need to have Mews Connector installed on a computer at your property. If it has not already been installed at your property, please see our guide for instructions on how to install Connector.
Step 1: Set up the integration
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Facility management section, find the Printer integration and click
- Update the name of the integration, if necessary, and click
- When the integration has been successfully connected, you'll be redirected to the My subscriptions tab.
- In your list of active integrations, find the Printer integration and click
Step 2: Connect your printer
1. In the Printer integration, click Printers.
3. Under Printer name, enter the exact make and model name of the printer, as it is found in the settings of your computer (e.g. "MEWS-OKI").
- If your printer is located on another server, it will appear in your settings in the following format: MEWS-OKI on Utma-dc-srv-08. If it is listed this way, you must use the following format when completing this field: \\Utma-dc-srv-08\MEWS-OKI.
4. Leave the Driver name and Port name fields empty.
Articles related to the topic: