The TripAdvisor integration connects your property with a Cost-Per-Click campaign from TripAdvisor. Your property's live rates and availability are listed on TripAdvisor next to a link to your booking engine, and every time that link is clicked TripAdvisor charges your property.
Step 1: Set up the integration
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Customer management section, find TripAdvisor integration and click
- Enter information about your property to connect Commander to your property's TripAdvisor account.
Step 2: Map your space categories
After you connect the TripAdvisor integration in Commander, you can map your space categories.
- In the TripAdvisor integration settings, click
+ TripAdvisor space category.
- After you connect an integration, it's listed under My subscriptions. Find the TripAdvisor integration and click
- Select one of your space categories.
- To see a space category on this list, it needs to have already been created in Commander.
Step 3: Connect TripAdvisor to Mews
It takes 24-48 hours for the integration to connect to TripAdvisor. After a day or two, go to TripAdvisor's Cost-Per-Click page and add Mews to your integrations. If you receive an error, please contact [email protected].