Zapier lets you connect Mews to 1,500+ other web services. Automated connections (called "Zaps") can be set up in minutes with no coding. You can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between Mews and other apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Note: To get started with Zapier, sign up for a free Zapier account. From there, you can jump right in!
Step 1: Set up the Zapier integration
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Integration management section, click
See moreunder the Zapier integration.
Connect.When the integration has been successfully connected, you'll be redirected to the My subscriptions tab.
- In your list of active integrations, find Zapier and click
- Click the Key icon, and make note of your access token (you'll need this in Step 2).
Step 2: Connect Mews to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account if you have one. If not, create a new account.
- Go to the Connected accounts tab.
- Search for "Mews," and select the Mews app from the list.
- In the pop-up window, complete the following fields: Under Access token, enter the access token you found in Step 1. Under Platform address, select the Commander environment you want to use Zapier with (either demo or production). We recommend that you use demo to test your Zaps before connecting to your production environment.
Getting to know Zapier
Once you're connected, we recommend that you also add the Zapier integration to your demo property; it's the easiest way to get acquainted with Zapier, and you can practice before using it in your live property.
- Get to know Zapier with Zapier University.
- Getting started with Mews and Zapier.
- Apps you can connect to Mews with Zapier.
If you don't see the Zapier integration you want: request it on our feedback platform (or if the idea has already been submitted, upvote it).