The Hungarian fiscal registry integration sends company invoices to the Hungarian government's Online Invoicing System (Online Számla), where they are validated and distributed to the Hungarian National Tax & Customs Administration.
Before you start
You need to create a technical user in the Hungarian Online Invoicing System (Online Számla). The credentials will be used to create the integration in Mews.
Step 1: Create the integration
Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
In the Legal Environment section, click
See moreunder Hungarian fiscal registry integration.
Complete all relevant fields:
- Tax identifier: Registered tax identifier of your company.
- Username: Username of the technical user.
- Password: Password of the technical user.
- XML signature key: XML Signature Key of the technical user.
- XML exchange key: XML Exchange Key of the technical user.
- When the integration has been successfully created, you'll be redirected to the My subscriptions tab.
In your list of active integrations, find the Hungarian fiscal registry integration and click
Select the Enabled checkbox.
Step 2: Check your property settings
Before you can use the integration, you need to make sure your property settings are completed correctly:
Go to Main menu > Settings > Property.
Make sure the following fields are completed:
- Company name: Length must be between 1-255 characters.
- Tax identifier: Must be 8 characters long and can only contain numbers between 0-9.
- VAT code: The integration only supports numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4. VAT code 5 is not yet supported.
- Address line 1
- Address line 2 (if applicable)
- Postal code
Which invoices are reported?
Only invoices for companies with a Hungarian address are reported to the Hungarian National Tax & Customs Administration. To report an invoice for a private individual, you will need to create a company profile for that individual in Mews.
Invoices must have at least 1 order item. Invoices that only have the receivables amount and balancing payment will not be reported by the integration.
Managing company profiles
This integration validates company profiles to ensure that all necessary information is provided. You won't be able to close company invoices until the following fields are completed in the company profile:
Name - The company name. Length must be between 1-255 characters.
Tax identifier - Must be 8 characters long and can only contain numbers between 0-9 (ex: 09123456).
Address - Country, City, Postal Code and AddressLine1.
Check that your records are correct
You can check that the invoices have been correctly generated and successfully sent in the Fiscal Record Report or the Online Számla platform. To check in Mews:
Go to Main menu > Finance > Fiscal record report.
Check the status of the records listed in the report.
- If a record is listed with any status except Success, you can hover over the status badge for more information.
- If the records were successful, you have nothing left to do.