The Belgian tourist board report integration creates a report for the Belgian tourist board.
Step 1: Set up the integration
Reports are created per property account in Commander, so if you're managing spaces with different addresses (such as apartments) on a single property account, you should set up the reports for each specific space type—to do this, create a new Belgian police integration for each category.
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- Go to the Legal environment category.
- Under Belgian tourist board report integration, click
- Choose a name for the integration, and click
Step 2: Upload the report
- Download the report (you'll receive it in an email, sent to the email address you entered in the To field when you connected to the integration).
- If you don't receive the email, and it isn't in your junk folder, contact support.
- Upload it to the Belgian tourist board website.
Using the integration
For these reports to be accurate, you must ensure that every guest is attached to a reservation and has a completed companion profile. Note: Even if a guest created a reservation and their name is attached to it, they still need to be added to the reservation as a companion.