The Belgian tourist board report integration creates a report for the Belgian tourist board.
Step 1: Set up the integration
Reports are created per property account in Commander, so if you're managing spaces with different addresses (such as apartments) on a single property account, you should set up the reports for each specific space type—to do this, create a new Belgian police integration for each category.
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- Go to the Legal environment category.
- Under Belgian tourist board report integration, click
- Choose a name for the integration, and click
Step 2: Schedule the export
- Go to Main menu > Reservations > Reservation report.
Create Belgian tourist board report integration export schedule.
- In the Report configuration section, select the following options:
- Mode - Select Detailed.
- Filter - Select Departure.
- Interval - Select Last month.
- Status - Select Checked out, Checked in, Confirmed, and Optional.
- In the Export schedule section, select the following options:
- Name - Enter a title for the export.
- Next start - Select the 5th day of the next month.
- Frequency - Select Monthly.
- Export target - If you prefer to receive the report by email, you can create a mail export target. If you do not select on option for this field, you will receive a notification in Commander when your export has been created.
- Format - CSV.
- Options - Select Notify creator about export if you did not select an export target.
- Select Enabled.
After you receive this report, you can upload it to the Belgian tourist board website.
For these reports to be accurate, you must ensure that every guest is attached to a reservation and has a completed companion profile. If a guest created a reservation and their name is attached to it, they still need to be added to the reservation as a companion.