The Italian fiscal registry integration sends company invoices to the Italian government's SDI platform (Sistema di Interscambio), where they are validated and distributed to the invoice recipients. The integration can be used in two different ways:
- Online mode - The easiest way to use the integration—once you have connected, invoices will be automatically sent to the SDI platform, and you will have nothing more to do. Our invoicing intermediary will charge you a small fee, dependent on how many invoices you send.
- Offline mode - If you want to manually send the invoices yourself (or if you have your own third-party company that can send them) you can use the integration offline. It will generate your reports, but they will not be sent automatically (that will be your responsibility).
Note: If you want to use the integration in online mode, you need to gain credentials from our invoicing intermediary—contact your account manager and they will connect you. If you're using it in offline mode, you do not require credentials.
Creating the integration
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Fiscalization section, click
See moreunder Italian fiscal registry integration.
- In the Tax identifier and Company name fields, enter the official tax ID and name that your property is registered with.
- Complete all other relevant fields:
- If you're using the integration in online mode, fill in the Bridge key and Password fields with the credentials from our invoicing intermediary.
- If you're using the integration in offline mode, leave the Bridge key and Password fields blank.
- If you also want to report bills to the SDI, select Report bills under Options.
- You can restrict which bills are reported by selecting Restrict by counter under Options, then selecting from your bill counters under Counters (if you have selected a counter, bills associated with it will be reported).
- When the integration has been successfully created, you'll be redirected to the My subscriptions tab.
- In your list of active integrations, find the Italian fiscal registry integration and click
- Select the Enabled checkbox.
Managing which bills are reported
Some bill types don't need to be reported to the Italian government. To differentiate between bill types, automatically report the bills that should be reported, and exclude the ones that shouldn't, you can use bill counters.
Note: Before you set this up, you'll need to: 1) create the Italian fiscal registry integration, and 2) create your bill counters - you should create at least 3 bill counters
- Note di Credito
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- Click My subscriptions.
- Click Settings next to your Italian fiscal registry integration.
- Under Options, select Restrict by counter.
- Under Counters, select the counters that are for bills you want to report to the SDI.
- Only bills that are using these counters will be reported ( those are usually Fatture and Note di Credito as Ricevute are being reported through the fiscal printer integration).
Using the integration
This integration validates company profiles to ensure that all necessary information is provided. You won't be able to close company invoices until the following fields are completed:
- Tax identifier - VAT number (partita IVA) or non-European tax number
- Additional tax identifier - Enter your codice destinatario.
Managing your property settings
Before you can use the integration, you must ensure that your property's address is provided in Commander.
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Property.
- Complete the following fields:
- Address line 1
- Address line 2 (if applicable)
- Postal code
Check that your records are correct
If you are using the integration online, you can check that the invoices have been correctly generated and successfully sent in the Fiscal Record Report. If you're using it offline, then you can use this report to access your invoices (in the required XML format) before you send them.
- Go to Main menu > Finance > Fiscal record report.
- Check the status of the records listed in the report.
- If a record is listed with any status except Success, you can hover over the status badge for more information.
- If the records were successful, the next step depends on whether you are using the integration in online or offline mode:
- In Online mode, the invoices were successfully sent and you have nothing left to do.
- In Offline mode, the invoices were successfully generated, and it is your responsibility to send them to the government's SDI platform.