The Spanish police integration automatically generates and sends police reports from Spanish properties to the police (reports are generated daily, and reservations are included in the report the day after arrival). Reports are created in the format required by Spanish law and can be automatically sent to desired email addresses.
Set up the integration
Reports are created per property account in Commander. If you're required by local authorities to create reports per address (rather than one report for your entire enterprise), you should: a) create a Spanish police integration for each address, and b) select all of the space categories located at that address when you set up the integration.
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Legal environment section, click
See moreunder Spanish police integration.
- Fill in your property’s information.
- Use the Space category field to choose which space categories will be included in the report—this is useful if you're required to create reports per address; simply select all of the space categories located at one address. If you don't specify space categories, the report will include all of your space categories.
- In the Property code field, enter your hotel license number (not the 10 digit code assigned to your property by the police).
- In the Recipient emails field, enter the email address you want the export to be sent to. This should be someone at your property who will send the export to the Spanish police.
- In Daily report execution time select 24 hours.
- The report is automatically exported as a TXT file, as required by the Spanish police.
Using the integration
The integration collects the details that are required by the Spanish police, so you should make sure that the following required fields are completed in your guests' customer profiles:
- First name
- Last name
- Birth date
- Identity document information
Note: Only guests with identity document information will be included in the export.