Co-Operator mode transforms an Operator device from a public kiosk into a check-in tablet for employees only.
With Co-Operator, you can check guests in, face-to-face, anywhere in the property — it’s ideal for adding a personal touch to some of your check-ins and a useful tool for managing long lines at reception.
- When a tablet is switched to Co-Operator mode, a list of all upcoming arrivals for the day is displayed. You can browse the list or use the search field to find specific guests in no time.
- Fill in a guest’s details manually or scan an identity document to do it automatically, then guests can sign right on the tablet using their fingertip or a stylus.
- If you have a web browser installed on the device, reservations can be opened directly in Commander.
- On an Operator device, tap your property’s logo and hold for five seconds.
- Find the Operator PIN for the device and enter it.
- Select Become Co-Operator and tap
- To switch back to kiosk mode, you don’t need the PIN. Just tap and hold your property’s logo for five seconds, then select Turn into public kiosk and tap