To view the Availability Report, click Availability report on the Dashboard or go to Main menu > Reservations > Availability.
The Availability Report has the same filters as the Occupancy Report. For each day of the week, each space category is listed with:
- The number of available spaces.
- The total amount of money charged for occupied spaces.
- A blue bar indicating occupancy.
For an in-depth description of the data and filters in this report, see our article on the Occupancy Report.
Creating availability adjustments
From the Availability Report, you can adjust your availability by adding or removing spaces from a space category.
To create an availability adjustment, click on the number of available spaces in a block, and complete the following fields:
- Start - Select the date you want the availability of your space category to be adjusted from.
- End - Select the date you want the availability of your space category to be adjusted until.
- Count - Enter the availability adjustment (for example, enter "-2" to remove two spaces from your space category).