To view the Manager Report, click Manager report on the Dashboard or go to Main menu > Finance > Manager report.
You can use the Manager Report to analyze your property’s performance.
The numbers in this report always match those in the Accounting Report. If you are unsure about any of the figures in the Manager Report, use the Accounting Report in Detailed mode to cross-reference.
- Mode - Select the mode to display results according to:
- Day - One column for each day, plus totals.
- Month - One column for each month within the selected time period, plus totals.
- Month overview - One column for day and one for month. The day column includes data from the last day of the selected interval. The month column includes month-to-date information based on the selected end date. For example, if you select June 29 - July 3, you will only see data from July 1 - July 3.
- Quarter - One column for each quarter, plus totals.
- Week - One column for each week, plus totals.
- Year - One column for each year, plus totals.
- Year overview - One column for today, one column for month-to-date, and one column for year-to-date.
- Start - Select a start date to restrict results to a specific time period.
- End - Select an end date to restrict results to a specific time period.
- Group by - Select one of the following options to group results by:
- Accounting category
- Accounting category classification
- Status - Select which reservation statuses you would like to be included in the results:
- Gross - Total, including item value and tax.
- Net - Total item value, excluding tax.
- Tax value - Value-added tax, excluding the pride of taxed items.
Report data is grouped by Accounting category, Accounting category classification, or Type, depending on which Group by filter is applied. Within each primary group, results are grouped again according to space type. In addition to information about each space type, each primary group includes the following information:
- Revenue - Total sum of direct night revenues for each space type in the group.
- Product revenue - Revenue from products linked to the group. For a full breakdown of this revenue, you can use the Accounting Report
- Additional revenue - Additional revenue for this group, linked to cancellations and rebates. Deposits will be listed here when the Group by filter is set to Type. For all other Group by filters, deposits will be listed here if you haven't created an accounting category for them.
- Total revenue - Total sum of revenue, product revenue, and additional revenue for this group.
For each space type at your property, you will see the following information:
- Occupancy - Percentage of occupied spaces in the selected time period.
- Available - Number of available spaces in the selected time period.
- Occupied - Number of occupied spaces in the selected time period.
- Occupied by other service - Number of spaces occupied by a service other than the stay service.
- Out of order - Number of spaces marked as out of order in the selected time period. Out of order spaces are not included in the calculation of occupancy or ANR because they are not available for reservation.
- Night revenue - Revenue linked to this specific space type or any “child” space type. For example, if a bed in a dorm is booked for 10 euros, that revenue will be listed as night revenue for both beds and dorms. However, 10 euros of revenue linked to a dorm reservation will not be listed as night revenue for beds.
- Revenue per available - The night revenue divided by the number of available spaces of that type.
- Average night rate - The night revenue divided by the number of occupied spaces of that type.
- Direct night revenue - Revenue linked directly to the space type that is booked. For example, if a bed in a dorm is booked for 10 euros, that revenue will be listed as direct night revenue for beds. However, the 10 euros will not be listed as direct night revenue for dorms.
- Customers - Number of in-house guests directly booked to the space type during the selected time period.
At the bottom of the report, you will also see the following information:
- Total revenue - Total sum of the total revenue for each primary group.
Month-to-date results are all results for the current month, including the current day. For example, if it is the second day of the month, month-to-date results will only include data from the first two days. Similarly, year-to-date results are all results for the current year, including the current day.
If you have set up outlets in your settings, you can track all reported revenue and non-revenue from outlets in the Manager Report:
- Revenue - Direct revenue from inventory sales.
- Non revenue - Revenue from gratuities (such as tips, service charges, and gift cards).