To view the Device Commands Queue, go to Main menu > Queues > Device commands.
The Device Commands Queue shows the status of all commands sent from Mews Operations to devices that have been enabled through Mews Open API.
- Device - Drop-down menu of all devices that you have connected to your Mews PMS via Mews Open API
- Status - Select the item status types you want to view:
- Canceled - If the item has not processed within 24 hours, it will automatically be canceled by the system
- Error - Failed item usually because of an unknown connection problem
- Pending - Waiting to be processed; if the item is not able to be processed within 24 hours, it will automatically be canceled by the system
- Processed - Command has been successfully processed and completed
- Processing - Item in progress
- Received - Command was received but has not yet been processed
- Start - Select a start date to restrict results to a specific time period
- End - Select an end date to restrict results to a specific time period
- Device - Name of the device as was provided during initial set up; click on the device name to edit any device details
- Integration - Name of integration as was provided during initial set up; click on integration name to edit any integration details
- Data - If the command details pertain to a specific stay, a link to the closed bill or booking will be available here, including the confirmation number, reservation owner, date of arrival - date of departure, and assigned space; click this link to open the closed bill or booking details in the reservation module
- Created - Date and time that command was created as well as the name of creator
- Updated - Date and time that command was most recently updated
- Status - Current status of the command, displayed in a badge with the appropriate Mews action color
- Notes - If the command has an
errorstatus, this column may provide additional details as per the reason for failure
If any commands were not successful, users will receive a notification of this failure, which will also state any additional details as to the reason for failure. Notification will be accompanied by the corresponding device command icon.
Please note that users will only be notified of failed items, which indicates that action is required for those items. All successful commands will be automatically processed and completed upon being received.