To view the Channel Manager Queue, go to Main menu > Queues > Channel manager.
The Channel Manager Queue shows the status of all system updates sent to your channel manager via Mews Operations.
On this screen, you can filter results by:
- Client - Select the channel manager that you want to view queue items for.
- Find - Search the name of an integration to see the queue items connected to it.
- Manual - Select to view items that were produced manually.
- System - Select to view items that were produced automatically by the system.
- Type - Choose a type of channel manager update you want to see listed.
- Change notification - Changes made in the system, such as changes to rates or space descriptions.
- Download reservations by IDs - The IDs of reservations that have been downloaded by searching for their ID in your Booking.com integration.
- Inventory push - Updated rates and availability.
- Pull all future reservations - Imported all reservations in the future from the channel manager.
- Reservation processing - Reservation created in Mews Operations.
- Reservation synchronization - Reservations synchronized in Mews Operations and the channel manager.
- Status - Select the item status types you wish to view.
- Canceled - The update was not processed quickly enough and was automatically canceled by the system.
- Failed - The update could not be processed.
- Processing - The update is still being sent to the channel manager.
- Scheduled - A time has been set for the update to be sent.
- Success - The update was successfully shared with the channel manager.
- Waiting - The update has been sent, but no response has been received from the channel manager.
- Warning - The update was sent, but there were some minor issues (for example, invalid data).
- Created - Select to sort the items by most recently created.
- Processed - Select to sort the items by most recently processed.
- Start - Select a start date to restrict results to a specific time period.
- End - Select an end date to restrict results to a specific time period.
Select the desired filter options, and click
OK to view your changes.
On the Channel Manager Queue screen, queue items are listed with the following details:
- Type - The type of update being sent to the channel manager.
- Integration - The connected channel manager integration.
- Enterprise - The name of the property.
- Origin - The origin of the item (either
- Created - The date and time that the item was created.
- Processed - The date and time that the item was processed.
- Difference - The time difference between when the item was created and when it was processed.
- Status - The status of the queue item.
If the status of the queue item is
Failed, you'll see a
More Options icon—click it to choose from the following actions:
- Delete - Select this option to delete the queue item.
- Execute - Select this option to process a failed item again. Selecting this option will change the item's
Failedbadge to a
- Failed - This option will appear after you select the "Execute" option. Select to relabel the item as