To view the Inventory Updates Queue, go to Main menu > Queues > Inventory updates.
The Inventory Updates Queue shows the status of all inventory updates at your property. Inventory updates are deleted after 30 days; for inventory information from more than 30 days ago, go to the Action Log.
You can filter all inventory updates by:
- Time filter- Choose how results are filtered within the chosen time period.
- Created - Select to filter by the date an inventory update was created.
- Interval - Select to see inventory updates that are active within the chosen time period.
- Start - Select a start date and time to restrict results to a specific time period.
- End - Select an end date and time to restrict results to a specific time period.
- Space category - Select to only view results for a specific space category.
- Rate - Select to only view results for a specific rate.
When you have selected all desired filter options, click
OK to view your changes.
Items in the Inventory Updates Queue are listed with the following details:
- Type - The type of update that occurred.
- Created - The date and time that the inventory update was created.
- Interval - The interval of time that the update was active within.
- Rate - The rate that was updated.
- Space category - The space category that was updated.