To view the Mail Queue, go to Main menu > Queues > Mail.
The Mail Queue shows the status of all mail items sent from Commander, and can only be accessed by users with admin rights.
You can refine which emails you see with the following filters:
- Email - Enter the target email address.
- Type - Select the type of email you want to see.
- Gateway state - Select the state of the email on the receiver's end (i.e., the mail client).
- Status - Select the state of the email on Mews' end.
- Filter - Select to determine which emails you want to see.
- Created - See all emails, including those that haven't been processed yet (for example, emails that are scheduled for the future).
- Processed - Only see emails that have been processed.
- Start - Select a start date and time to restrict results to a specific time period.
- End - Select an end date and time to restrict results to a specific time period.
Each mail queue item is listed with the following information:
- Type - The type of email.
- Subject - The subject line of the email.
- Email - The email address that the email was sent to.
- Created - The date and time that the email was created.
- Processed - The date and time that the email was sent.
- Gateway state - The state of the email on the receiver's end.
- Status - The state of the email on Mews' end.
- Actions - If further action is possible, three dots will appear here. Click them to see what else you can do (for example, to cancel the mail item).