From the Pricing tab (also known as the Rate Management screen), you can:
- Set up the base price of a rate.
- Adjust a price for entire space categories.
- Override a price for specific dates.
The table on this page contains the following information:
- The Occupancy row shows your occupancy per day. The darker the occupancy box on a certain day, the higher your occupancy rate on that day.
- Expand this row to see your occupancy per day divided into space types.
- Your Base price is the price that all of your other prices are based on (we recommend always setting up a base price to avoid sending incorrect rates of 0 to channel managers for dates in the future).
- Expand this row to see the price of each space category per night. Adjustments to the base rate are highlighted, and a small triangle in the corner of a box indicated that the price has been overridden for that space type and date.
Adjust a price for entire space categories
If you want to adjust prices for entire space categories, you can create a base price adjustment. Click the space category, and complete the following fields:
- Base adjustment category - If you want your price to be adjusted from the base price of another space category, choose it here.
- Absolute adjustment - Enter a specific amount which will determine the price, adjusted from the selected Base adjustment category (for example, if your base rate is 90 and you enter '-10', the price will be adjusted to 80).
- Relative adjustment - Enter a percentage which will determine the price, adjusted from the selected Base adjustment category (for example, if your base rate is 90 and you enter '-10', the price will be adjusted to 81).
Override a price for specific dates
If you want to adjust the price of a specific space category on a specific date, you can create a price override. Click the box with the price you want to change, and complete the following fields:
- Start - Select the first day in the period of time you want to create a price adjustment for.
- End - Select the last day in the period of time you want to create a price adjustment for.
- Override - Enter the price you want the space category to cost for the chosen time period.
Choose the days you want the adjustment to apply to, and then click
New price adjustment.
Note: When you create a price override, the price of the following day (in the same space category) will be selected, so you can easily adjust multiple prices in a row.