If, for any reason, you don't want to accept reservations from certain customers, you can blacklist them.
1. Open the customer's profile.
2. Go to the Internals tab.
3. Under Classifications, select Blacklist.
What if the customer tries to make a reservation?
If an employee tries to create a reservation for the blacklisted customer in Mews Operations, they will see this error message and the reservation won't be created.
If the customer tries to make a reservation through Distributor (on your website), using the email address connected to their blacklisted profile, they will receive this message and the reservation won't be created.
View a list of blacklisted customers
1. Go to Main menu > Profiles > Customer profiles report.
2. Under Mode, select Created.
3. Under Start, enter the date that you started using Mews.
5. Open the report in Excel and sort by the Classifications column to find all blacklisted customers.