Connect to Wi-Fi
If the terminal is not yet boarded:
- On the terminal display, select Configure Network.
- Select 2. Wifi > 1. Turn on Wi-Fi to make sure the Wi-Fi is turned on. The terminal will begin scanning for Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the desired network and enter the wireless password. The terminal sets the network as default automatically and connects to it.
- Exit the network menu to begin boarding the device.
If the terminal is boarded:
- Press 9 and then press the green button to open the Admin menu.
- Enter your Admin PIN code. How do I find my PIN?
- Select 1. Network > 2. Wifi > 3. Scan networks.
- Select the name of the network and enter the password. The terminal sets the network as default automatically and connects to it.