Step 1: Connect the terminal to the Operator integration
1. Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
2. Go to the My subscriptions tab.
3. Find the Operator integration and click Settings.
4. Under Connected devices, select the terminal.
- For example: Pink Sands Terminal 1 (if you have multiple terminals).
Step 2: Add the terminal to the Operator configuration
1. Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
2. Click on your stay service.
3. Click Operator configurations.
4. Click on the Operator configuration that corresponds with the kiosk that this terminal will be connected to.
5. Under Payment terminal, select the terminal.
6. Make sure that you have "Balance check enabled" in Options. If not, select it from the drop-down list.
Step 3: Connect the V400c to your network
Connect your Ethernet cable to the ETH port on the dongle.
Only connect a regular Ethernet cable to the ETH port. Using any other type of cable or another port (for example, the RS232 port) might severely damage the device.
If the terminal is not yet boarded:
- Press the Configure Network button on the display. This button is only available when the V400c is not connected with an Ethernet cable.
- Press 5. Wifi.
- Press 1. Turn on Wi-Fi to make sure the Wi-Fi is turned on. The terminal will begin scanning for Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the desired network and enter the wireless password. The terminal sets the network as default automatically and connects to it.
- Exit the network menu to begin boarding the device.
If the terminal is boarded:
- Press 9 and then press the green button to open the Admin menu.
- Enter your Admin PIN code. How do I find my PIN?
- Press 1. Network.
- Press 3. Wifi.
- Press 3. Scan networks.
- Tap the name of the network and enter the password. The terminal sets the network as default automatically and connects to it.