Employees automatically gain access to Mews University when their Mews PMS profiles are created. Department managers should create Mews profiles for:
- Existing employees, during your Mews implementation
- Any new employees after implementation
Managers: Create new logins
For each employee in a department, the department manager should:
- Under Mews University learning paths, choose the learning path(s) that correspond most closely with their role.
Anyone who performs financial operations and/or works daily with financial reports.
Receptionists, front office supervisors, and managers.
Anyone who performs housekeeping or maintenance.
Senior management or employees involved in setting up the PMS.
Anyone who sets up rates and restrictions; works with relevant reports; or performs other revenue management duties.
2. When their Mews PMS profile is created, their Mews University profile will be created automatically.
- They’ll need to log in to their Mews Uni account following the steps below.
You can only assign an employee to a Mews University learning path if you’re their superior and you have the Create and manage employees workplace privilege selected on your profile.
Employees: Update Mews University account
After an employee’s Mews University login is created, the employee will need to:
1. Go to Mews University.
2. Log in with your email address (the one used to create your Mews PMS account) and the password Mews2020.
3. Change your password to something more secure.
: This is a temporary solution that will be improved upon soon.
Managers: Add a Mews University learning path
If you’ve already created an employee’s profile and given them access to a Mews University learning path, you can give them access to additional learning paths later.
1. Go to Main menu > Settings > Employees.
2. Click on the employee to update their profile.
3. Under Mews University learning paths, select any of the learning paths.
- The employee will automatically be granted access. They can log in to Mews University and immediately start the course.
Managers: Remove a Mews University learning path
If an employee has access to a learning path and you want to remove the access, you have to it from within Mews University.