In Mews you may choose various space types such as bed, room, apartment, and more. You can also set up between them dependencies.
Very common scenarios would be:
- in a hostel where you have dormitory with multiple beds
- in a hotel, where two adjacent rooms can be sold as one e.g. Executive Suite.
These spaces can be booked as a whole or separately.
Here is a quick guide on how to set it up. Let's imagine we have a Presidential Suite category that consists of a Deluxe Room and a Junior Suite.
1. Go to Space settings, where you will find all rooms. In this scenario, we will make room 100, as a parent room to 105 and 106.
2. Open one of the child rooms. Let's start with room 105 and update the Parent room field with the number of your Presidential Suite. In this case 100:
3. Repeat the same step for room 106.
4. Now your rooms are correctly reflected on the Timeline and can be booked as one room or individually depending on your Availability setup.
That's it! Now you know how to set up Parent spaces.
If you decide to build parent spaces, always contact your customer success representative not to get charged for these. You can email the team at [email protected].
Do you want to learn more? 🤓