This article will help you to export .har file from your browser.
- Open a new tab.
F12to open Developer tools (OR go to
View > Developer > Developer ToolsOR press
- From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
- Look for a round Record button (⏺️) in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box Preserve log.
- Click the Clear button (🚫) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
- Try accessing mews.li and/or demo.mews.li.
- Send the HAR file to our customer care team at [email protected]
Here is a gif to navigate you through it:
- In your Safari browser, Lookup to see if you have a "Develop" menu at the top of the screen.
If not, go to Safari (Next to apple sign) > Preferences > Advanced and Tick "Show Develop Menu in menu bar".
- Browse to mews.li and/or demo.mews.li.
- Navigate to Develop > Show Web Inspector or click Option + Command + i to open Web Inspector.
Note: This menu option will not be available until you browse somewhere beyond Safari's starting page.
5. Go to "Resource" tab.
6. Press "Control + click" on the mews.li/or demo.mews.li on the menu bar to capture the HAR file.
7. Right-click on your touchpad and select "Save file".