Checking if there are multiple instances of Mews Open API running.
- Locate your Taskbar. (usually at the bottom of the screen)
- Check if you can see multiple instances of Mews Open API.
Open up and close all instances of Mews Open API
- Press on the Mews Open API icon. (this will open up Mews Open API).
- Once open, click on the cogwheel at the top right of the application.
- Click on "Close".
4. Do this for each instance of Mews Open API.
5. Once all instances are closed, click on the Mews Open API application and try printing the file again or follow steps below (Delete old versions of Mews Open API)
Delete old versions of Mews Open API
- Navigate to the following location in your File Explorer - C:\ProgramData\Mews\Mews Connector (You can paste this into your file explorer search bar, or click on the "View" tab and enable hidden items)
- Locate and delete old versions of Mews Open API. (Leave just the highest version) or delete all versions of Mews Open API and follow the guide here on how to install the latest version and set up Mews Open API.
3. Once this is complete, click on the Mews Open API application and try printing again (if there are still any issues, close Mews Open API again, restart your computer and try printing again).