Products appear in Mews PMS, Mews Kiosk, Mews Online Guest Services, and Mews Booking Engine. You can change the order that products are listed, so the most important products are at the top.
Mews Motel has 4 stay products that can be ordered. Currently, they are ordered:
1. Airport Shuttle
3. Romantic Dinner Package
Mews Motel wants to reorder the products so that Breakfast is at the top of the list.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Services > Bookable services
2. Choose respective service (e.g. Stay) Click on your stay service.
3. From the menu on the left, click Products.
4. Click on the first product.
- In our example, this is the Airport Shuttle product.
5. Scroll down until you find the Ordering field.
6. Check the Ordering field to see what ordering number the product has.
- In our example, Airport Shuttle's ordering number is 0.
- 0 is the default ordering number for every product.
7. Go back to the Products page.
8. Click on the product you want to move to the top of the list (Breakfast).
9. In the Ordering field, enter a number that is lower than the first product's ordering number.
- In our example, Airport Shuttle's ordering number was 0. To move Breakfast to the top of the list, we need to enter a number lower than 0 (for example, -1).
- You could also change Airport Shuttle's ordering number from 0 to 1, and then change Breakfast's ordering number to 0. However, with this method you may also need to change the ordering number of other products if there is already a product with the ordering number of 1.
Your products will be reordered in every system automatically.
For more information about products, see below.