In Switzerland, HESTA reporting is conducted at a national level to gather statistics about arrivals and beds, organized by guests' country of origin.
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Legal environment section, click
See moreunder Swiss tourist accommodation statistics (HESTA).
- Under Service, select Stay.
- Use the Space category field to choose which space categories will be included in the report—this is useful if you're required to create reports per address; simply select all of the space categories located at one address. If you don't specify space categories, the report will include all of your space categories.
- Under Property code, add your property's BUR number. This number is provided by HESTA—if you don't have one, you can request one from [email protected].
- In the Recipient emails field, enter the email address you want the export to be sent to. This should be someone at your property who will upload the export to the HESTA portal every month.
- Enter the amount of time past midnight to send the report in the Daily report execution time field. For example, setting Daily report execution time to 10 minutes will send the report at 00:10. Note: If this field is left blank, the export won't be emailed.
- Under Send monthly export on day, choose the day of the month the export should be sent on (for example, enter 10 to get the last month's report on the 10th of each month). Note: If this field is left blank, the export won't be emailed. HESTA requires that you send the export on the first day of each month.
Create. When the integration has been successfully created, you'll be redirected to the My subscriptions tab.
- In your list of active integrations, find the Swiss tourist accommodation statistics (HESTA) integration and click
- Select the Enabled checkbox.
The export will be sent to the email address you listed in the Recipient email field every month—when you receive it, you just need to upload it to the HESTA portal.