Most of rate, restriction and availability changes are automatically sent to a channel manager. NOTE: changes are sent in accordance with the enabled operations in your channel manager integration in Mews. To check this, see this article.
It is also possible to check when an automatic update was triggered and processed by a channel manager. Go to Main Menu > Queues > Inventory updates.
When update is processed by a channel manager, you will see a Plus button next to the update. Click on it. It shows you exact time, when the channel manager sent a success response to Mews, i.e. accepted Mews update.
Updates are triggered the moment a change is applied. However, it can take up to 10 minutes before it is processed by a channel manager. There is NO need to send a manual push when you make the below described updates.
If your channel manager integration was disabled for some time, the moment you enable it back, Mews will send all latest updates to a channel manager.
- Rate price update
- Rate relative and absolute price adjustment
- Rate extra/empty bed adjustment applicable on child rates as well.
- Rate unsynced: this action does not send an automatic update This simply means that you no longer send rate and restrictions for this specific rate.
- Rate synced: this action does not send an automatic update and requires to send a full manual push.
- Rate enabled in Commander: Open restriction is sent for the enabled rate.
- Rate disabled in Commander: Closed to stay restriction is sent for the disabled rate.
- Availability adjustment
- Out of Order
- House use
- Reservation creation
- Reservation modification
- Reservation cancellation
- Optional reservation creation
- Optional reservation confirmation: no update sent because it was sent at the time of optional reservation creation.
- Optional reservation cancelled
- Space category unsynced: this action does not send an automatic update. This simply means that you no longer send availability for this specific space category.
- Space category synced: this action does not send an automatic update and requires to send a full manual push.
Change in number of spaces
NOTE: check with your channel manager provider if number of spaces needs to be manually adjusted in the channel manager extranet before changes are made in Mews.
- Move a space to another space category: update triggered for both space categories, i.e. the one that lost a space and the one that gained a new space.
- Create a new space under a mapped space category: triggered and visible in Inventory updates.
- New restriction
- Restriction deleted
- Interval change: one update for the specified interval, another for the time after the interval.
- Minimum advance
- Maximum advance
- Minimum price
- Maximum price
- Remove all the exceptions above
- Exact rate
- Base rate
- Rate group
- Space category
- Space type