❗ Notice: On 1.10.2020, the Ministry of Finance announced that all bills & invoices (documents) can be reported manually in the myDATA platform until 1.1.2021. For more info, read the full press release.
In 2013, the Ministry of Finance (Υπουργείο Οικονομικών) codified technical requirements for electronic tax reporting. One of the final steps, announced in early 2020, is the e-invoice and e-book reporting platform myDATA, maintained by the Independent Public Revenue Authority (Ανεξάρτητης Αρχής Δημοσίων Εσόδων), or Α.Α.Δ.Ε.
How does it work?
With this integration, every bill or invoice that is closed will automatically be reported to the Α.Α.Δ.Ε. via myDATA, along with the individual revenue items (e-books) for that bill or invoice. When a bill from any customer or an invoice from a Greek company is closed in Mews:
- The record is sent to myData.
- myData sends an identifier (called a "M.A.R.K.") for this record back to Mews.
- Mews saves these identifiers as a QR code on the bill or invoice.
For more info, you can read the Α.Α.Δ.Ε. myDATA guide.
Step 1: Register with myDATA
1. Log in to the myDATA platform with your TAXISnet username and password.
- If you don't have a username or password, register for TAXISnet.
2. On the myData platform, click
Φόρμα εγγραφής στο myDATA REST API.
3. Fill out the registration form and click
4. Copy the Κωδικός API. This is the myDATA subscription key you will need when you set up the integration in Mews.
Step 2: Enable the integration in Mews
1. Open Commander.
2. Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
3. Go to the Legal environment category.
4. Find the Greek fiscal registry integration.
7. Fill in the following fields:
Your enterprise' VAT number.
myData user identifier
Your TAXISnet/myData username.
myData subscription key
Your Κωδικός API (Step 1).
To send invoices for Greek companies to myData, your company profiles must have the following fields filled:
- Tax identifier (must be Greek VAT number)
- Address (must be in Greece)
Closing bills and invoices
To comply with the fiscal record requirements, bills and invoices are only allowed to have certain bill items. This is so that the correct type of fiscal record is sent for each bill or invoice.
Note: A bill or invoice can’t have both negative and positive bill items.
- Customer bills – No VAT-exempt bill items are allowed. The reason for any 0% VAT items is automatically sent.
- Simplified bills and invoices – Invoices for €100 or less. All bill items must have a VAT applied.
- Greek bills and invoices – Must have a company or customer with a Greek tax identifier. No VAT-exempt bill items are allowed. The reason for any 0% VAT items is automatically sent.
- Non-Greek bills and invoices - All other customers and companies. Only VAT-exempt bill items are allowed.
- Credit bills and invoices - Only negative bill items may be posted. No VAT-exempt bill items are allowed. The reason for any 0% VAT items is automatically sent.