How can I move bill items?
- In order to move bill items select the checkbox next to the items, you would like to move. Once you have done so a menu bar will appear at the bottom of the screen with the options you require to move or cancel bill items.
Would I be able to see the number of items selected before I move them?
- Yes, when you select bill items you will see the number of items selected in the bottom bar under "Move selected items".
Can I move bills to a company or paymaster?
- Yes, all you need to do is to select the bill items and search for the profile you would like bills to be moved to.
Is it possible to move bill items to a person outside of the group?
- Yes, you can do this by selecting the bill items and search for the profile outside of the current group.
- Note, the person who moved the stay items won’t be reflected in the group module.
How do I know if a bill has been moved to a company?
- Once bills have been moved to a company. The companies name will appear in the bill preview. The bill will still be linked to the guests' profile.
Can I move all items in a group to a single profile?
- Yes, all you need to do is select the items that need to be moved and select move selected items.
What happens when someone is the owner of the reservation? Will expenses be sent to the new owner or the paymaster?
- Bill items that have been moved to another profile cannot be traced yet. We do have designs for this, however, it is out of scope for short-term development.
What happens when a bill item has been moved to another profile or bill, can it be traced?
- Bill items that have been moved to another profile cannot be traced yet. We are currently assessing this, please share your remarks on this in our feedback portal.
Can we show consumption dates for each item?
- We are currently assessing this, please upvote and share your remarks on this in our feedback portal.
Do you want to learn more about group billing? 🤓