You have successfully completed the technical portion of the Certification process! 🎉
There are two steps that follow:
- Creation of your integration client profile in the Mews Production (live) Environment.
- Completing a successful one month long pilot with a mutual customer.
Integration client profile in Mews Production:
The Mews Technical Partnerships team will create a dedicated integration client profile for you in the Mews Production environment.
- sample Mews Marketplace from a user perspective in Mews
The unique Client Token will be automatically sent to the email you indicated in the Certification form for receiving Client Tokens. This token will remain unique to you and the same for all connections to all mutual customers that have added your integration to their Marketplace subscriptions in Mews.
Due to the uniqueness of this token, please ensure that you store it securely and never share the token with unauthorized parties. In case you will need to discuss connectivity issues with the Mews Technical Partnerships team, please quote your integration name and avoid sending the full token.
(!) At this stage, your integration is tagged
Private and is not yet generally available on the Mews Marketplace
Piloting your integration with a mutual customer:
If your integration is intended to be listed publicly in Mews Marketplace - where different Mews customers may connect your integration to Mews - the last step to complete is one-month long pilot at a live Mews property.
Remember that the pilot is an excellent opportunity to gather valuable customer feedback to help you perfect both the technical and operational aspects of the service you provide to our dear mutual clients.
NOTE: Any Mews client can become a pilot, however it should be clarified that minor technical issues might occur during the pilot stage. The pilot is closely monitored by Mews Technical Partner Success team and possible issues will be reported to a Channel Manager Technical team and client in a timely manner.
Scenario 1: You found a pilot property and its name was submitted via the Certification form
If you already have a mutual customer in mind, who will pilot your integration, please email us with the pilot property in copy.
Scenario 2: You found a pilot property after submitting the Certification form
If the pilot property was only found after you have submitted the Certification form, or if the property name was not entered on the form, please email us with the pilot property in copy.
Scenario 3: You do not have a pilot
Please do let Mews Technical Partnerships team know, and we will endeavor to search internally help you find a pilot property. Keep in mind that this may take some time.
Hint: It can be really helpful for the Mews Technical Partnerships team to talk about your integration if you have provided material such as:
- detailed documentation (e.g. integration implementation flow, onboarding manual, supported features, etc) and
- marketing content (e.g. the beautiful logos and screenshots you have submitted via the Certification form)
- some form of a demo or demo video
- Mews Technical Partnerships team adds the integration to the pilot property for you.
- The pilot property, Channel manager partner and Mews Technical Partnership team schedule a testing date.
- The integration is enabled.
- Mews Technical Partnership team monitors the connection.
Requirements to complete pilot:
- There can only be one pilot at a time.
- The pilot length is 30 days. Note: this can be extended in case of major technical issues.
- To complete pilot, a channel manager partner should not have any technical issues or resolve them in a timely manner.
One-month long pilot phase completed:
As soon as the pilot is completed, Mews Technical Partner Success team will reach out to a Channel manager partner and make the channel manager integration public in Mews Marketplace.