For properties in Gran Canaria that need to send a monthly report to ISTAC (Instituto Canario de Estadística), this integration will automatically generate an XML file that includes all of the necessary information. You can then upload the file to the ISTAC website.
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Legal environment section, click
See moreunder ISTAC occupancy export integration.
- Complete the following fields:
- Name - Enter a title for the export.
- Tax identifier - Enter your CIF (Certificado de Identificación Fiscal). This is your property's tax ID, which consists of a letter followed by eight digits.
- Enterprise category - Select your enterprise category (assigned by ISTAC).
- Registration number - Enter your property's unique ISTAC registration number.
The report will be generated once per month, and you can upload it to the ISTAC website.
Note: ISTAC requires all customers from or residing in Spain to have a complete Address in their customer profile, including the Province field. The export file will only contain complete customer profiles. Incomplete profiles will be listed in an enclosed .txt file—you'll need to manually add the missing information to customer profiles when you receive the export.