You have successfully completed the technical portion of the Certification process! 🎉
There are two steps that follow:
- Creation of your integration client profile in the Mews Production (live) Environment
- Completing a successful two-week pilot with a mutual customer
Integration client profile in Mews Production:
The Mews Technical Partnerships team will create a dedicated integration client profile for you in the Mews Production environment.
- sample Mews Marketplace from a user perspective in Mews
The unique Client Token will be automatically sent to the email you indicated in the Certification form for receiving Client/Access Tokens. This token will remain unique to you and the same for all connections to all mutual customers that have added your integration to their Marketplace subscriptions in Mews.
Due to the uniqueness of this token, please ensure that you store it securely and never share the token with unauthorized parties. In case you will need to discuss connectivity issues with the Mews Technical Partnerships team, please quote your integration name and avoid sending the full token.
(!) At this stage, your integration is tagged
Private and is not yet generally available on the Mews Marketplace
Piloting your integration with a mutual customer:
If your integration is intended to be listed publicly in Mews Marketplace - where different Mews customers may connect your integration to Mews - the last step to complete is a two-week pilot at a live Mews property.
Remember that the pilot is an excellent opportunity to gather valuable customer feedback to help you perfect both the technical and operational aspects of the service you provide to our mutual customers.
Scenario 1: You found a pilot property and its name was submitted via the Certification form
If you already have a mutual customer in mind, who will pilot your integration, you will have entered this information on the Certification form. The Technical Partnerships team will then add the integration to the pilot property for you.
Scenario 2: You found a pilot property after submitting the Certification form
If the pilot property was only found after you have submitted the Certification form, or if the property name was not entered on the form, please provide us with the pilot property name. The Technical Partnerships team will then add the integration to the pilot property for you, so that you may start the pilot phase.
Scenario 3: You do not have a pilot
Please do let the Technical Partnerships team know, and we will endeavor to search internally help you find a pilot property. Keep in mind that this may take some time and we may not always be successful in finding a pilot.
Hint: It can be really helpful for the Technical Partnerships team to talk about your integration if you have provided material such as:
- detailed documentation (e.g. integration implementation flow, onboarding manual, supported features, etc) and
- marketing content (e.g. the beautiful logos and screenshots you have submitted via the Certification form)
- some form of a demo or demo video
2-week pilot phase completed:
Once you have successfully run the integration at the pilot property for two weeks, please contact us via [email protected] for a final review of your integration.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will Mews add the integrations whenever a mutual customer wishes to connect?
- This is only done for Pilot properties when your integration carries the
Privatetag and is not yet generally available. Once your integration becomes publicly available, properties can and should add the integration themselves.
Read more at:
Is it possible to run more than one pilot at the same time?
- In general, the pilot is run at only one property. In exceptional circumstances where necessary, two or more pilots may be conducted in parallel. In either cases, the integration partner must confirm that they are able to successfully onboard all properties and provide the necessary technical support.