Follow these steps to prevent your invoices and credit notes (Fatture and Note di credito) from being reported and printed through the Italian fiscal printer.
Before you start
Make sure the version of Mews Connector you have installed is updated to version 0.1.114 or newer. If it isn't, update it—you might have trouble with your fiscal printer settings if you don't.
Step 1: Get your Fatture and Nota di Credito counter IDs
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Property.
- Go to Counters.
- Click on the Fatture counter, and note down the counter ID.
(Note: the counter ID is the string of letters and numbers after the last "/" in the URL, as pictured).
- Go back to your counters.
- Click on the Nota di Credito counter, and note down the counter ID.
💡 Make sure you note down the counter IDs—you'll need them in the next step.
Step 2: Update your fiscal printer
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- Go to the My subscriptions tab, and find your Fiscal machine integration.
- Find your Italian fiscal printer.
- Under Data JSON, add the following:
5. Replace the
0000000000 from the code you just pasted with the Fatturo and Nota di Credito IDs. They should be in quotation marks (" "), and separated by a comma (as pictured).
Save—the bills from these counters won't be submitted to Epson fiscal machine.