If you would like to check if there were any updates made to the rate pricing and which user made these changes, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services > Bookable services.
- Click on your stay service.
- Click Rates.
- Select the rate which you would like to check.
- Once you open the rate, you will need to click on the Action log button in the top right corner.
You can access the action log from both tabs: Detail or Pricing of the rate.
4. Once you open the Action log, you need to select:
5. Select the Type of change you would like to see, in this case - Price adjustments
All of the price changes within the specified interval will be displayed.
6. Select the employee, if necessary, and the specific rate you want to check.
7. Click View report.
Please note, that the Action log report cannot be exported.