Before a reservation is sent to a channel manager, it could have been created by multiple different sources (for example, a travel agent or central reservation centre). You can see both a reservation’s original source and its channel manager in the Reservation Report.
- From the Dashboard, click Reservation Report.
- Under the Group by filter, select Booking source.
Your reservations will be grouped as follows:
- Reservations which came through a Channel manager will be grouped by their original booking source (eg. before it reached the channel manager).
- Reservations which were made directly in Commander will be grouped under the Origin selected when the reservation was made (eg. email, phone).
- Reservations which came through Distributor, Connector, or an import will be grouped under None.