We’ve added a product basket to the new reservation screen, which allows you to:
- Choose how many products you add to a new reservation (before, it was determined by the product’s charging rules, and couldn’t be modified when you created a reservation).
- Add additional products and ancillary services to a reservation (for example, ski passes or bike rentals).
- Add different products for adult and children.
- This'll make it even easier to accurately quote prices for family reservations.
Prerequisite: Create your child products
Before you can add child products to reservations, you'll need to create them--you should create two different versions of the same product, one with adult prices, and one with child prices. We recommend that you add adult/child to the names of your products so you can easily see which one you're adding (for example, "Breakfast (adult)" and "Breakfast (child)").
- When you're making a new reservation, select the products you want to add under Products.
- Expand the product basket by clicking the down arrow next to your subtotal.
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the product count.
- Click the
-buttons to edit the product count.
-Note: You can't edit the number of people or nights the product is applied to.
Note: Once you've added products to a reservation, you'll be able to see the product count in the Items tab of the reservation.