You can easily cancel items at the click of a button, but there are some conditions:
- Billing items can only be canceled within your editable history window.
- Nights can't be canceled, only products—this is because they contain have taxes and other additional charges attached to them.
💡 If you need to cancel nights, go to the Properties tab of the reservation and change the Arrival and Departure dates.
To cancel an item:
- Find and select the item(s) you want to cancel.
- At the bottom of the screen, click
Cancel selected items(the number of items selected will be shown in a bubble within the button).
- You'll see a confirmation that the item(s) were deleted.
Sometimes if you select all items, you'll notice that the numbers next to the
Move selected items and
Cancel selected items buttons are different. That's because nights can't be canceled, but can be moved, so they're automatically deselected for cancellation.