Which emails can have QR codes automatically attached to them?
QR codes can be automatically attached to the following emails we send to guests:
- Before start
- Booker confirmation
How to enable or disable QR code attachments in the emails we send
QR code attachments are either enabled or disabled for all emails depending on a single Visit option (enabled by default). To enable or disable QR code attachments in emails:
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
- Click on a bookable service.
- Scroll down to the Options section and open it.
Then, to enable QR code attachments:
- Under Visit options, select Enable QR code in emails from the dropdown list if it doesn't already appear in the field.
Or, to disable QR code attachments:
- Under Visit options, remove Enable QR code in emails from the field if it already appears.
Note: Booker confirmation
and Confirmation emails also support QR code placeholders. If you have disabled QR code attachments in emails following the steps above, QR codes from placeholders will not appear, even if you've added them.