The Customer Profiles Report displays all guest information collected by your property. This report is used to register guests with the foreign police, so it is important that all required information be 100% complete.
In calculating your completion score, the system requires personal information from only the necessary number of companions, as specified by your legal environment. To achieve 100% completion, all legally required fields must be filled in.
If your Customer Profiles Report is missing any required data for your legal environment, please contact us using the live chat feature.
- Arrival - Select to view customers arriving during the selected interval.
- Birthday in house - Select to view customers who will have a birthday within the selected interval.
- Created - Select to view customer profiles created within the selected interval.
- In house - Select to view customers arriving and staying at least one night within the selected interval.
- Status - Select the reservation status you wish to be included in the report.
- Checked out
- Checked in
- Start - Select a start date to restrict results to a specific time period.
- End - Select an end date to restrict results to a specific time period.
The Customer Profiles Report includes the following information about each profile:
- Last name
- First name
- Birth date
- Identity card
- Travel Visa
- Profile completion
As this is the central report for customer data of guests in house, its also the perfect place to check if any of your guests on arrival or in-house have their birthday during their stay. This will allow you to create truly hospitable moments for guests. There is an option that allows you to filter by in-house birthdays.
If the Foreign Police allow it in the local country, Mews Systems is able to send the report extract automatically. The system will first send the report completion percentage to a manager 1 day after the arrival of guests, so that the hotel will have another 24 hours to finish mistakes and ensure 100% completion. After 24 hours the system sends the report automatically to the police.