The Exports Queue shows the status of all export files.
Note: To view a list of all reports that were exported on an export schedule, go to Main menu > Exports > Archive.
You can filter all exported files by:
- Type - Select the type of export you would like to view.
- Status - Select the item status types you want to view.
- Failed - File failed to export.
- Pending - File is still awaiting export.
- Processing - File is in the process of being exported.
- Success - File has successfully been exported.
- Timed out - File export timed out.
- Warning - File has been exported with some minor issues.
- Creator - Select a specific employee at the enterprise to view only items created by that employee.
- Start - Select a start date to restrict results to a specific time period.
- End - Select an end date to restrict results to a specific time period.
When you have selected all desired filter options, click
OK to view your changes.
Items in the Exports Queue are listed with the following details:
- Export - The name of the export.
- Enterprise - The name of the property.
- Creator - The name of the employee who created the item.
- Created - The date and time that the export request was created.
- Start - The date and time that the export file creation began.
- Duration - The amount of time it took to create the export file.
- Status - The status of the item (
Timed out, or
- Result - If the export was successful, the file will be listed here. Click on it to download the file.