The Andorra police export integration automatically generates reports that contain the guest details required by the Andorra police—they're sent to whichever email address you specify when you create the integration and are generated in the format required by the police (so all you need to do is send the report).
Step 1: Set up the integration
Reports are created per property account in Commander, so if you're managing spaces with different addresses (such as apartments) on a single property account, you should set up the reports for each specific space type—to do this, create a new Andorra police export integration for each category.
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Legal environment section, click
See moreunder Andorra police export integration.
- Fill in your property’s information.
- If you want reports to only be created for a specific space type rather than all of your spaces, select it in the Space type field.
- In the To field, enter the email address you want the export to be sent to.
Note: We recommend that you generate the report in the morning, so there's plenty of time for you to correct any errors.
Step 2: Verify your customer profiles
The information in the reports is pulled from your customer profiles, so you need to make sure all required information is filled in for all of your guests. You'll receive an email every day that reminds you to check that your customer profiles are complete for the day before (so you have a whole day to make sure everything is filled in before you need to upload the report).
- Go to Main menu > Profiles > Customer profiles report.
- In the Start and End fields, enter yesterday's date.
- For example, if yesterday's date was the 25th of January, select 25/1/2019 at 12:00 AM for the Start and 26/1/2019 at 12:00 AM for the End.
- Complete any profiles with fields marked
- Every person that is part of a reservation (including the reservation owner) needs to be added as a companion to ensure that your reporting is accurate.
- Once you have completed all fields required by the Andorra police, the report will be listed as 100% complete.
- The integration will automatically generate the report and send it to the email address chosen when you connected with the integration.
Using the integration
The integration reports information that is required by the Andorra police—if you don't make sure your customer profiles are 100% complete, your report may be rejected. To avoid this, and to save yourself the trouble of retrospectively chasing down guest details, make sure receptionists know exactly what information they need to collect at check-in. The required fields are:
- First name
- Last name
- Birth date
- Birth place (city)
- ID document