Connect your printer to Commander to print reports, registration cards, and more.
To use the printer integration, you'll need to have Mews Connector installed on a computer at your property. If it has not already been installed at your property, please see our guide for instructions on how to install Connector.
Step 1: Set up the integration
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- In the Facility management section, find the Printer integration and click
- Update the name of the integration, if necessary, and click
- When the integration has been successfully connected, you'll be redirected to the My subscriptions tab.
- In your list of active integrations, find the Printer integration and click
Step 2: Connect your printer
- In the Printer integration, click Printers.
- Under Printer name, enter the exact make and model name of the printer, as it is found in the settings of your computer (e.g. "MEWS-OKI").
- If your printer is located on another server, it will appear in your settings in the following format: MEWS-OKI on Utma-dc-srv-08. If it is listed this way, you must use the following format when completing this field: \\Utma-dc-srv-08\MEWS-OKI.
- Leave the Driver name and Port name fields empty.