The Belgian tourist board report integration creates a report for the Belgian tourist board.
Step 1: Set up the integration
Reports are created per property account in Commander, so if you're managing spaces with different addresses (such as apartments) on a single property account, you should set up the reports for each specific space type—to do this, create a new Belgian police integration for each category.
- Go to Main menu > Marketplace.
- Go to the Legal environment category.
- Under Belgian tourist board report integration, click
- Choose a name for the integration, and click
Step 2: Schedule the export
- Go to Main menu > Reservations > Reservation report.
Create Belgian tourist board report integration export schedule.
- In the Report configuration section, select the following options:
- Mode - Select Detailed.
- Filter - Select Departure.
- Interval - Select Last month.
- Status - Select Checked out, Checked in, Confirmed, and Optional.
- In the Export schedule section, select the following options:
- Name - Enter a title for the export.
- Next start - Select the 5th day of the next month.
- Frequency - Select Monthly.
- Export target - If you prefer to receive the report by email, you can create a mail export target. If you do not select on option for this field, you will receive a notification in Commander when your export has been created.
- Format - CSV.
- Options - Select Notify creator about export if you did not select an export target.
- Select Enabled.
After you receive this report, you can upload it to the Belgian tourist board website.
Note: For these reports to be accurate, you must ensure that every guest is attached to a reservation and has a completed companion profile. If a guest created a reservation and their name is attached to it, they still need to be added to the reservation as a companion.