If a customer didn't receive an email, you can resend it.
- Open the reservation.
- Go the the Mailing tab.
- Under Type, select the email you want to resend.
After end* This email is automatically sent when a reservation is checked out. After start* This email is automatically sent when a reservation is checked in. Before start This email is automatically sent 48 hours before check-in. It leads the guest to Navigator, where they can add any legally-required information from the guest (e.g., address, passport number, etc.). Cancellation This email is sent to customers when their reservation is canceled.
These emails are sent when a reservation is made or an optional reservation/inquiry is confirmed.
There are two versions of the confirmation email. The version that is sent depends on whether the recipient is a guest or booker.
Quotation This email is sent when an optional reservation or inquiry is created. It contains a summary of the optional reservation(s). Release reminder* This email is automatically sent 24 hours before an unconfirmed, optional reservation is scheduled to be released.
* These emails have to be enabled in your settings first.Note: You can only choose an email if it's been sent at least once before. ✍️ All of these emails can be customized.
- Under Receiver, choose who the email should be sent to.
- Select Customer to send it to the email address listed on the customer's profile.
- Select Custom to send it to a different email address.
- Under Language, select the language the email should be sent in.
- When you customize your emails, you can add translations.