You can manually resend emails to customers about their reservation.
Learn more about email communication with customers.
- Open the reservation.
- Go to the Mailing tab.
- Select the type of email you want to resend.
- Choose whether you want the email sent to the customer's email address or a custom email address.
- If you choose to send it to the customer, it will only be sent to the reservation owner. If you want to resend the email to any companions on the reservation, you have to send the email to a custom email address.
- Choose what language you want the email sent in.
- If you don't select a language, the email will be sent in your property's default language.
|Invitation||This email includes a link to online check-in, where guests can add their personal details and payment information.|
|Quotation||This email is only available for optional reservations. It includes a price quotation, reservation details, and the release date.|
|Release reminder||This email is only available for optional reservations. It includes a link to Navigator, where the customer can confirm the reservation before it's released.|
|Confirmation||This email is sent to the customer when their reservation is confirmed, and it includes the reservation details.|
|Booker confirmation||This email is sent to the booker when the reservation is confirmed, and it includes the reservation details.|
|Cancellation||This email is sent to the customer when their reservation is canceled.|
|After start||This email is sent to the customer after check-in, welcoming them to your property.|
|After end||This email is sent to the customer after check-out, thanking them for staying at your property.|