If you need to exit the Operator app for any reason (such as to reset your WiFi connection), you can unlock the kiosk using a unique PIN code.
Step 1: Find the PIN code
- Open Commander.
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
- Click on your stay service.
- Click Operator configurations.
- Click on the Operator configuration for the kiosk you need to unlock.
- Find the PIN code.
Step 2: Unlock your kiosk
- On your kiosk tablet, tap on your property's logo and hold for five seconds.
- If you need to exit Operator because you've lost WiFi connection, tap on the Connection icon and hold for five seconds.
- Enter the PIN code found in Step 1.
OKto exit the app.
- When you're ready, you can re-launch your kiosk by tapping on the Operator app or rebooting your tablet.