Online check-out puts guests in control of their time and allows them to skip the reception desk upon departure.
Enable automatic online check-out
Guests will receive an email on the day before departure with a link to Navigator to complete the check-out process—they'll review their bill, pay, and choose their time of departure.
At the chosen departure time, they'll be automatically checked-out in Commander and their reservation will be shown in the Reservation Overview as requiring no further action.
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
- Select your stay service.
- Open the Options section.
- Under Visit options:
- Select Enable online check-out to provide guests with the option to complete online check-out via Navigator.
- Select Enable automatic check-out (for online check-outs) so that the guest is automatically checked out from Commander at the chosen time of departure.
Note: If you only select Enable online check-out, the guest can check out via Navigator and their reservation will be marked with
Check out in green, but you'll still have to manually check them out in Commander.
Add a check-out message
Your message will appear to the guest on the last screen of the check-out process.
Add minibar products
If you have minibar products available at your property:
Your guests will see this screen during check-out. If they select
If your property doesn't have minibar products, and you don't want this screen to appear during online check-out, ensure Before check out is not selected in any of your services.