Step 1: Perform a security inspection
When you receive the terminal:
Verify that the box containing the terminal hasn't been opened and that the security seal is intact. The following illustration shows an intact security seal:
- Open the box.
- After peeling off the security seal, the residue left behind on the box as well as the seal itself will display the text 'OPEN VOID'.
- Check the terminal and make sure it hasn't been damaged.
- If you notice that the terminal or box have been damaged, immediately contact our Customer Care team.
If everything looks good, continue on to the next step.
Step 2: Quickstart your terminal
If the terminal shows a message about boarding or self-boarding, contact Customer Care before you continue with the following steps.
Get your new terminal up and running quickly:
- Connect the power supply to your terminal.
- Connect the terminal to your network.
- Install the paper roll.
- On the terminal, follow any onscreen instructions.
Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to process payments!