Override the prices in a rate for specific dates, days of the week, and space categories so you can precisely manage your revenue.
Note: If you update the base price for a specific date, the price of every single space category will also be affected.
- Go to the Pricing tab of the rate.
- Click on the cell you want to override the price of.
- Tip: If it’s far in the future, you don’t have to find the correct cell—you can change the date once you’ve clicked a cell.
- Under Start and End, choose the dates you want the price override to apply to.
- Under Override, enter the new price for the space category.
- The overridden price won’t be blocked by restrictions, so make sure you check which restrictions you have in place for these dates before applying the override.
- Choose which days of the week you want to be included in the override.