You can decide whether accommodation/product groups should be automatically forwarded to a company’s bill when a reservation is made.
For example: You can route nights and breakfast to a company bill, but the guest will still pay for everything else.
Note: Items added to bills after the reservation is made won't be automatically routed—you'll need to move them yourself.
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
- Click on your stay service.
- Click Routing rules.
- Click the
- Under Set up routing for, search for the company or travel agency you want to set up the routing rule for.
- Choose whether you want to route all stay items, or select stay items to route.
- Under Stay product categories, select the categories you want to route.
- Routing only applies to the products which are directly in the category—child categories (and any products within them) won't be routed.
- Under Apply rule to decide when the rule should apply to the company.